Credit Application
November 25, 2019

Do you have a home renovation project coming up?  Looking to get a cardlock card?  You can apply for credit with Prairie Co-op.

Merchandise can be charged at home centres, agro centres, or gas bars.  Food stores are not eligible for charging.  

Submit the attached credit application form to:

  • Prairie Co-op Box 1330, Melville, SK S0A 2P0
  • Email:
Discover more: