The Co-op story is made up of many events and experiences. Our team members help create and share meaningful experiences every day – for our customers and for each other.
Be part of an exciting team working together, connecting with local members and giving back to the community. No matter your career aspirations, Co-op offers a range of careers from entry-level positions through to management, with opportunities for advancement. Work directly with customers or help behind-the-scenes in the day-to-day operations of the business.
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) recognizes that our employees are key to the success of our organization. We are committed to taking care of our employees and offer a variety of attractive benefits. These may include:
- Flexible schedules to accommodate personal and family needs
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Dental plan
- Group life insurance
- Long-Term disability insurance
- Extended health care plan
- An employer matched pension plan (Co-operative Superannuation Society)
- Recognition programs (long service, exceptional service)
- Student Scholarship Programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Learning and development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Positive and supportive work environment