Prairie Co-operative is hiring a Full Time Lumber Clerk at our Home Centre located in Fort Qu’Appelle, Saskatchewan.
Position: Lumber Clerk
Job type: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, please visit www.prairieco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Responsible to provide an exceptional level of customer service and maintain a safe and efficient operation while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and standards, including meeting established productivity standards.
• Process customer orders and purchases using the point-of-sale terminal to meet established productivity and service standard
• Responsible to provide customer service to all customers in the Contractor’s Centre including answering and directing phone calls.
• Provide information, assistance and service to customers in a manner which will promote the sale of merchandise and meet the needs, requirements and expectations of the customer.
• Performs general housekeeping duties to ensure all areas of responsibility are safe, organized, clean, and tidy.
• Other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• Knowledge and experience in providing customers with estimates that outline overall building material requirements
• You have the ability to read and follow blue prints
• You are a dependable, reliable and have strong interpersonal skills
• You have a strong sense of workplace safety
• You are available to work a variety of shifts (Monday — Sunday)
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Apply or contact us for more information at email@example.com by July 29, 2021.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.