- Come to work with a positive, professional approach & attitude.
- Provide outstanding courteous customer service.
- Prepare, wrap, price and stock product as required and assigned.
- Maintain and display all types of deli & bakery products according to standards.
- Provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures and clean equipment regularly.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all sanitation and personal hygiene policies of the Co-operative and Government Legislation.
- Advise the Supervisor when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and to keep proper Mark-down Reports.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Prairie Co-op Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, energetic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Likes to work with the public
- Available to work a variety of shifts between the hours of 5am – 8pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Human Resource Advisor
Prairie Co-operative Limited
Melville SK S0A 2P0
For inquiry about this position, please contact the hiring manager Joni Guraluik, Bakery/Deli Manager at 306-332-5623, or by email to: email@example.com