DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be familiar with all product lines. Provide accurate information and excellent assistance/service to customers.
• Promote the sale of merchandise and meet the needs, requirements and expectations of the consumer.
• Understand and abide by Prairie Co-op’s health and safety programs, procedures and practices.
• Operate till and prepare daily cash reconciliations.
• Prepare and place orders for merchandise as required.
• Receive and price merchandise as directed.
• Perform general housekeeping duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a variety of shifts (the store is open 7 days a week through the summer months.)
• Be bondable and aligned with Prairie Co-op’s values of Excellence, Integrity and Progressive.
• Retail work experience is an asset.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license as required
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Prairie Co-operative Limited
Box 1330, 751 - 7th Ave W
Melville, SK S0A 2P0
Atten: Human Resources