- Come to work with a positive, professional approach & attitude.
- Provide outstanding courteous customer service.
- Prepare, wrap, price and stock product as required and assigned.
- Maintain and display all types of deli & bakery products according to standards.
- Provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures and clean equipment regularly.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all sanitation and personal hygiene policies of the Co-operative and Government Legislation.
- Advise the Supervisor when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and to keep proper Mark-down Reports.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Prairie Co-op Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Available to work a variety of shifts (mainly in the evenings and weekends)
Prairie Co-op provides a safety focused working environment, a competitive salary, along with good training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Mail: Prairie Co-operative Limited
Attn: Human Resource Advisor
Melville SK S0A 2P0
For inquiries about this position, please contact the hiring manager Patti Lopinski, Bakery/Deli Manager at 306-728-5437, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org