Prairie Co-operative is hiring Cashier/Clerks at our Food Centre located in Kelliher, Saskatchewan.
Variable hours available up to 40 hours/week.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.prairieco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
• Responsible to provide information, assistance, and exceptional customer service to all customers. and maintain a safe and efficient operation while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and standards, including meeting established productivity standards.
• Inspect all received goods to ensure the quality and completeness of the order, and when required order and receive products.
• Maintain shelf and display stock and organize all goods intended for sale to meet established standards. Update and maintain an accurate and proper markdown report.
• Responsible for keeping the sales floor and back stock area clean of cardboard and debris including the disposal of garbage.
• Assist with regular clean up duties to ensure an efficient, safe, and clean location is maintained.
• May process customer orders and purchases using the point-of-sale terminal to meet established productivity and service standards. Packaging products and completing cash reconciliations may be required.
• Other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• You are a dependable and reliable
• You have strong interpersonal skills
• You are available to work s variety of shifts including days and Saturdays throughout the entire year
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Apply or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2021.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.