- Be familiar with all product lines. Provide accurate information and excellent assistance/service to customers.
- Promote the sale of merchandise and meet the needs, requirements and expectations of the consumer.
- Understand and abide by Prairie Co-op’s health and safety programs, procedures and practices.
- Operate till and prepare daily cash reconciliation.
- Prepare and place orders for merchandise.
- Receive and price merchandise as directed.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Be bondable and aligned with Prairie Co-op’s values of Excellence, Integrity and Progressive.
- Retail work experience is an asset.
Prairie Co-op provides a safety focused working environment, a competitive salary, along with good training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your application to: email@example.com
Attn: Hardware Manager,
Prairie Co-operative Limited
190 Broadway St W,
Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For inquiry about this position, please contact the hiring manager Donna Wilkes at 306-332-0111, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.