Prairie Co-op is looking for a Permanent Part-Time Hardware Clerk/Receiver for the Home and Agro Centre located in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life,
What you’ll do:
Responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service and maintaining a safe and efficient operation while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and standards, including meeting established productivity standards.
• Maintaining shelf and display stock and organizing all goods intended for sale to meet established standards while lifting product and using ladders
• Processing daily payables
• Receiving products
• Operating the Point-of-Sale system
• Completing general housekeeping duties
• Assisting Team Members when necessary
• Any other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed, and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• You are dependable and reliable
• You have strong interpersonal skills
• You are available to work a variety of shifts
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Apply or contact us for more information at email@example.com
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.