Prairie Co-op is hiring a Human Resources Manager at our Administration Office in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.prairieco-op.crs/sites/prairie/.
What you’ll do:
You will provide direction and coaching across the organization on human resources issues to ensure consistency of approach, adherence to applicable legislation and collective agreements, and alignment with the strategic direction of the business.
• Talent Management: You contribute to the development and implementation of various talent management initiatives. You are responsible for mentoring and guiding team members to ensure engagement, competency development, and professional growth.
• Employee and Labour Relations: You are responsible for overseeing the collective bargaining process including participating in negotiations and collaborating with key stakeholders in the development and implementation of negotiation strategies that align with the business’s future direction and needs. You have current working knowledge of legislation, labour and employment law, human rights legislation, and related areas.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Human Resources and:
• You have an undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management.
• You have a minimum of 6-9 years of progressive human resources experience in a unionized environment.
• You understand that having a CPHR designation is an asset.
• As a strong leader, you have a passion for driving engagement and developing talent at all levels of the organization.
• You balance stakeholders while also directing work and ensuring accountability.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate who is expected to relocate to Melville, Saskatchewan.
Please apply online by August 6, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.