- Be familiar with all product lines. Provide accurate information and excellent assistance/service to customers.
- Promote the sale of merchandise and meet the needs, requirements and expectations of the consumer.
- Understand and abide by Prairie Co-op’s health and safety programs, procedures and practices.
- Operate till and prepare daily cash reconciliations.
- Prepare and place orders for merchandise;
- Receive and price merchandise as directed.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (between 7:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday)
- Be bondable and aligned with Prairie Co-op’s values of Excellence, Integrity and Progressive.
- Retail work experience is an asset.
- Valid class 5 or 5A driver’s license
Prairie Co-op provides a safety focused working environment, a competitive salary, along with good training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Human Resource Advisor, Prairie Co-operative Limited, Box 1330, Melville SK S0A 2P0
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
For inquiry about this position, please contact the hiring manager Jarett Waldbauer at 306-728-4461, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.