Prairie Co-operative Limited is hiring a full time Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy team based out of our brand-new Food Centre in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Prairie Co-op is dedicated to its members and communities by providing quality products and service in a sustainable approach. We operate 12 retail locations in the communities of Melville, Fort Qu’Appelle, Lipton, Cupar, Strasbourg, Ituna and Kelliher, with over 12,000 members, 250 employees and retails sales in excess of 95 million per year. We are a leader in providing goods and services to our members in these communities.
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.prairieco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager and working closely with other Pharmacy Team Members, the Pharmacist will be responsible for the following:
- Dispensing Prescriptions
- Patient Counselling
- Patient Profile Reviews
- Public Education Activities
- Other duties as assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Pharmacy and:
• You have your Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
• You have or are licensed in the Province of Saskatchewan or are willing to write the Saskatchewan Jurisprudence Exam
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. Relocation Assistance will be provided for this position. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you are invited to send an updated resume and cover letter by April 30, 2021 to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Human Resource Department of Prairie Co-op at (306) 728-5497.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.